Sunday, March 14, 2010

God is good.

Hello all! It's time for an update. I leave for Uganda in 8 days. WOW! God is sooooo good. I can't even begin to describe the excitement that is going on inside of me! He provided ALL of the money that I needed! And he is continuing to provide! I am so ready for adventure! I am extremely calm and confident about this trip. I have felt all of the prayers, and am so thankful for everyone who has been supporting me. Don't stop now! I will need it more when I'm actually there!

I know a little bit more about what this trip holds, but a lot of what I will be doing is still unknown to me. I will be working with an AIDS orphanage when I get there, which sounds to me like one of the most heartbreaking things I will ever encounter. I will be ministering to the children of the missionaries there. That seems to intimidate me the most, but I am excited about it. I am pretty sure I will be doing street ministry directed towards the youth in the area. I really have no idea what God has in store, but it's going to be grand! Why else would He send me halfway around the world?

Thanks again everyone for your support! I love you and God Bless!

1 comment:

  1. You made it to Uganda!!! Update us when you get a chance... go enjoy your adventure!!

    ReplyDelete