Wednesday, March 24, 2010

AFRICA

The Spirit of the Lord God is upon me, and the devil knows that I'm a winner!

Today was my first full day in Africa! It is a beautiful place, and definitely a new experience. My first flying experience was good. I liked it very much, actually. The people here are beautiful and so is the landscape. I went to choir practice and to a Bible study held for the ladies who work night shift at a babies home. The quote above is a song that the ladies were singing after the message. It was very touching to here them singing and clapping and praising God.
God is so good. It is still hard to believe that I am here. Please keep praying and I will update as often as possible.

I love you all. God Bless.

2 comments:

  1. oh tashia this is so exciting! Praying for you...can't wait to hear more :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. SOOO Proud of you Tashia! Embrace the adventure :D LOVE you.

    ReplyDelete